Our eco-friendly Beanbag Chair is the perfect hybrid between a bean bag and a chair. Comfortable and stylish, hand made and finished to the highest standard. Generously filled with BioFoam® compostable beads made from corn-starch.
Designed with an elongated seat panel and curved back so you can feel snug and your lower back feels supported when seated. The outer seams are all top stitched for a durable hardwearing finish. It's piped edge and detailed topstitching add a more finished tailored look.
The Beanbag Chairs are sewn together using thread from recycled plastic bottles. Although hardwearing and robust our Beanbag Chairs are light enough to be easily moved from room to room to suit any occasion. Your Beanbag Chair will arrive generously filled so all you have to do is remove from the box, take a seat and relax.
Available in any of our 12 designs.
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- Removable outer cover is made from our 100% recycled fabric
- Matching piped edge
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is also made from recycled plastic bottles
- Light weight and easy to move
- 140 plastic bottles prevented from entering the ocean & landfill per Beanbag Chair
**Our fabric is NOT waterproof, so please bear this in mind if you intend to use any of our products outdoors**
90cm high x 85cm diameter
PLEASE NOTE: HAND MADE TO ORDER ITEM - DELIVERY LEAD TIME IS 2-WEEKS AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER.
Our UK Mainland delivery charge (excluding Channel Islands) is £9.99 for the Beanbag Chair. Please allow 2-workings days for delivery via DPD courier upon confirmation that your order has been shipped.